Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Play with the Sunshine Boys

I'll be leaving for Tampa, Florida on Thanksgiving morning to join my circle of Floridian friends along with my roommate and our other Houstonian friend for the holiday dinner. Hopefully, my doubles partner and friend, Kevin, will join us, depending on his stand-by at the airport. After dinner, Kevin and I will go to the 2006 Citrus Classic's welcome party in downtown Tampa. According to the draws that were posted yesterday, in singles, I am seeded number four, and in doubles, Kevin and I are seeded number ONE!!! My first singles match wont start until 1pm on Friday. That's great so I dont have to worry about going to bed on time a night before Friday. Our first doubles match is scheduled at 11am this Saturday. I am so excited about this trip and tournament.

If any of you would like to check my results, please feel free to check out my singles bracket - Tampa Tournament - Singles and my doubles bracket - Tampa Tournament - Doubles. Thank you guys for your support! - Dancing Bull

1 comment:

Brettcajun said...

GOOD LUCK BRIAN!!!! I will be checking your progress.

Let me help you with something that I had to learn. If you want to put a link on your blog, you should shorten it to one word or a small phrase. Like for example, you could type "TAMPA TOURNAMENT". You then move your cursor over those two words and hit the little hyper-link icon in your blogger post window. Once there, you can paste the really long link there. If you do a preview, your viewers will only see "Tampa Tournament". Just an FYI! I am sure the perfectionist in you were wondering! ;)