Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dallas Cowboys vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ironically, while I was in Tampa, Florida for a tennis tournament last Thursday, Tampa Bay Buccaneers played Dallas Cowboys in Dallas on the same day.


The Facts:


Dallas Cowboys have been my favorite professional football team since I was little. Sorry, Houston Texans fans.



I admire Tampa Bay Buccaneers' logo a lot.





When I first arrived at the tournament in Tampa, I realized that I did not bring my cap. So, I went to the nearby store to buy a cap with Tampa Bay Buccaneers' logo, which got my attention, on it. Dallas Cowboys won, and the score was 38-10. There was a home stadium of Tampa Bay Buccaneers across the street from where the tournament was held. The Dallas Cowboys fan won the doubles championship while wearing his Tampa Bay Bucs cap.



Way to go, the Cowboys!!!!

No comments: